Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Procrastination (SSR)

As I sat here thinking of what to blog about, I became mad. I didn't know what to write and it's the day before senior trip. I have to wake up at 5:15am to make it to the bus on time and it's 11:45 and I'm awake blogging. The only person I can blame for this is myself because I procrastinate too much. I have always waited until the last minute to get things done. I didn't even mention that I knew about my trip for months and just decided today to shop and pack my suitcase.

I have a project due every Tuesday for Ms. Tomlin and I always wait until Monday night to get it done. I try to make changes to my bad habits but it's so hard. Sometimes I think I work better under pressure but time and energy is never on my side. Time management is important in college so I'm trying to change my ways now. I won't give up on myself though.

1 comment:

  1. It seems like you were procrastinating on these blogs!!

    ReplyDelete