Wednesday, May 6, 2015

BAM (CRR)

When  asked the question if the class should read Hamlet together or do the BAM program, I was one of the people who voted 'no' for BAM. Acting has never been my thing. I am too shy to stand up in front of people and do anything. Although, when the program did start and we were first introduced to WT, I loved the game of 'Yosemite'. I would usually look forward to playing it because that's the only thing I was in favor of doing. I was even able to win a game of Yosemite and it felt great.

However, I did enjoy the performances. Of course we had the best performances but everyone else did good too. I loved how one of the schools had the whole class participate. They went up and did something I couldn't see myself doing. Overall, BAM wasn't that bad and sometimes I miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment