Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The Greatest Rapper of All Time




I absolutely can not wait until March 23, 2015! You may be wondering what's so special about the date and I'm here to tell you. That is the day that Kendrick Lamar's long awaited album will be releasing. His last album, 'Good Kid M.A.A.D City' which went platinum came out October of 2012 and is considered to be a classic. It was said that he was going to release his next album in September of 2014. That never happened. Then he announced the album will be released before 2015. Once again that didn't happen.

Last night he released what the album cover looks like and said there are 17 songs on the album. But yet, the album is still 'Untitled'. I'm eager to know the name of the album and hear the greatness that will come from it. I hope it's worth the wait and can go platinum because he deserves it. A look at the album is below:

 View image on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you've got something to look forward to this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendrick Lamar is one of my favorite rappers. I listened to his album and I like it. I Like how he incorporated jazz into some of his songs.

    ReplyDelete